Tuesday, June 29, 2010

KEEP GOING!

45) What is your passion?
46) Do you have sexual issues/hang-ups?
47) What is self esteem?
48) How do you react to change?
49) Do you have:
Guilt - shame - remorse - resentments - unresolved issues
50) What is depression?
51) Do you meditate?
52) If you pray, what do you pray for?
53) How do you feel about wealthy people?
54) What is patriotism?
55) Who do you envy?
56) If you only had three months to live how would you spend the time?
57) Would you assist in a suicide of a loved one even if you could be caught and sent to prison?
58) Name three of your greatest fears.
59) Name three of your shortcomings.
60) Do you lie? If so, what do you lie about?
61) Which element best describes you? Fire - Water - Air - Earth
62) Would you rather live 1000 years ago or 1000 years in the future?
63) Complete this sentence. I want people to think I am __________________.
64) What is the most important component in love?
65) Do you define yourself by your occupation?
66) Do you care what people think of you?
67) Can you keep a secret?
68) Choose one.
I expect my friends to keep a secret.
I accept that once my words are "out there" I cannot expect them to be kept a secret.
69) If I could magically change one thing about myself, what would it be?
70) What is an obligation?
71) Do you say things just to be liked?
72) Do you hold grudges?
73) Complete this sentence. Every day is a __________________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment